This policy is provided to inform you about how Mindset collects and uses information (some of which may be personal) when you use the Mindset service.
By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The purpose of all data collected by Mindset is to deliver and to continuously improve the service for you. We treat your data as if it were our own. We will never sell your data or otherwise look to profit from it except through the money you pay to use the service.
How We Use Your Data
- Your email address is used to create a unique identifier for your account when you sign up. It is also used to inform you by email of important updates relating to Mindset and your account.
- Your password (encrypted), IP address, and sign in history are saved to allow you sign in from different locations and to ensure the security of your account.
- Activities you undertake in the app (e.g. creating goals, logging journal entries and listening to sessions) are stored to make the Mindset service functional.
- Your upgrade and payment history is saved in order to provide invoices and to be able to determine the upgraded status for your account.
- Data relating to stability, crashes and usage of the app is gathered to provide customer support and to resolve stability and performance issues with the app.
Third Party Service Providers
Mindset uses a number of third party services providers in order to deliver the Mindset service:
- Google Firebase is a cloud service that is used to store your data. For more information about how Firebase stores data click here.
- Google Analytics is used to anonymously track who is visiting our site, how long they are staying and where they are coming from in order to allow us to improve how we sell the Mindset service. Google allows you to block their tracking cookies from working here.
- Facebook can be used to sign up to the service. For more information about how they collect data click here.
- Apple Sign In can be used to sign up to the service on iOS devices. For more information about how they collect data click here.
- Mailjet is used to help us deliver emails. For more information about how they collect data click here.
- Stripe is used to help us process payments and create invoices. For more information about how they collect data click here.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Links to other sites
If you are a parent or guardian and you want your child's information removed, please contact us.
Accessing or deleting your data
You have the right to request we furnish you all the information we store about you and to request that this information be deleted, whereupon we will make every effort to delete all relevant information relating to your account, except where we are required by law to save information about you (for example for accurate recording of tax returns).
Requests for deletion of your account and associated data can be made by emailing [email protected] where we will delete the requested information and confirm with you that this action has been taken.
Mindset has policies in place to delete old and no longer relevant data it stores about our users in a timely fashion.
Changes to this policy
Mindset reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. The most up to date version of this policy will always be available at www.mindset-pro.com. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.